Fila Stop Dirt 500ml
Fila Stop Dirt is a maximum impact, hygenic barrier against dirt for porcelain tiles. It makes cleaning quick and easy, improves the material's resistant to dirt and all whilst maintaining the original appearance of the material over time.
About this Product
- Provides prolonged protection over time
- For interior and exterior use
- High coverage
- Does not alter the material's anti-slip rating
- Conducted in conformity with B.C.R.A and ASTMC 1028-2007 methods
- Does not form surface film
- UV resistant and non-yellowing
- Textured porcelain tiles
- Unpolished porcelain tiles
- Lappato porcelain tiles
METHOD OF USE
No dilution required: The product is ready to use.
Application for new installations:
1. Wash the floor thoroughly using DETERDEK PRO (concrete grout joints) or CR10 (epoxy grout).
2. Apply STOP DIRT to a clean and dry floor also treating the grout, covering evenly with a fleece or other suitable applicator.
Advice from the expert: Given the product’s high coverage, apply a moderate quantity of product to treat 2-3 m2 of surface area at a time.
3. Rub the surface with a cloth or floor scrubber with white disc.
4. Fully remove all residues within 10 minutes, either manually using a microfibre cloth or with the single-disc floor scrubber.
We do not currently have any customer images for this product.